We are accepting articles for issue 2.
The scope of the articles includes:
- Topical problems of business foreign language teaching;
- Modern tendencies of vocational discourse development;
- The latest ICT in foreign language teaching practices in a non-linguistic university;
- Training strategies in vocational translation teaching in a non-linguistic university;
- Intercultural communication in business;
- Topical issues of modern linguistics:
- Germanic languages (English and German);
- Romance languages (French, Spanish, Italian);
- Oriental languages (Chinese).
Required volume - 6000 words.
You can find the guidelines here. Manuscript submissions are due May, 30 via email@example.com